Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

Mystery Blogger Award Tag


Photo by Ian Dooley on Unsplash

Another tag. I'm so proud of this. 😊 Since I have no blogging schedule (at present), I decided to do this tag straight away.
I got this tag in the similar way as the last one. But this time I was also officially tagged by Julia through the comments (another proud moment).

mystery-award.jpg
The rules:

  1. Put the award logo/image on your blog. (see above ^)
  2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Thank you Julia for officially tagging me! Note: this link here leads to her homepage of her blog while the other link above leads to her mystery blogger award tag post.)
  3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (this was created by Okoto Enigmas)
  4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
  5. Nominate ten - twenty people. (We'll see how this goes. I'll probably have to be sneaky and see if I can nominate anyone.)
  6. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs/linking to their most recent posts. (Same deal as above.)
  7. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question. (I may have to become a lawbreaker.)
  8. Share a link to your best post(s).
And here are the questions:
1. What TV show are you likely to re-watch? 
Well, there are a few that I have re-watched already (many times) but those don't count. I guess Once Upon a Time. I haven't finish all the seasons yet (just two more) but I do want to re-watch the seasons that I already have seen.
2. What is something you do when you should working?
Read blog posts. If I get the idea that I should checked someone's blog or my email and see a new post, I will read through the whole thing on the spot.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Finland and Japan, plus America. Finland because my WIP is set there and I could write more real descriptions of my scenes (and I'm little obsess of the place since I decided to use it as a setting for my story). Japan because yet another WIP is set there and just it's a cool place. And America because basically all the writers who write blogs and stories (published and unpublished) that I loved live there and I want to meet them.

4. What is your favourite mystery/crime TV show?
Perry Mason. The back and white ones are the better ones than the colour if you looked it up. 

5. Are you a dragon person, or a dog person?
For some reason, this one is hard. I consider myself a dog person because I prefer being with dogs than cats and that I would better look after a dog than a cat. But how could I can tell with a dragon??? .... I probably be a dog person. I don't do well with foreign creatures.

Nominees (yes, I thought of some people and hopefully they haven't been tagged yet):
Jenna
R.M. Archer
Chelsea R.H.
And anybody else who may happen to stumble upon this...

The questions (I didn't become a lawbreaker):
1. What book do you think held the best mystery? (doesn't have to be a mystery book and it has to be one that you have read)
2. What is your favourite genre to read in the most?
3. How do you feel about rain?
4. What movie was really inspiring?
5. What would you do if you woke up as a vampire?

And last of all, a link to my best post (totally my own opinion): 2019 highlights, part 2: when I stopped writing
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Continue to be safe and healthy. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the tag! I'll definitely get around to that very soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for doing it. I can't wait for your answers!

      Delete
  2. Thanks again for the tag! I think I'm going to do it next Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun reading through your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. You thought of good questions!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com