Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

Encouraging Things During Covid19

Photo by CARL HUNLEY on Unsplash

I've decided to hop on the ship and give my encouragement during this time of Covid19. Since I can't think of anything that others haven't already done, I'm going to share the things that I found really encouraging, helpful and what I might have done if I bothered to. Maybe.

  1. A blog post which is filled with encouraging bible verses. You should go check it out. It has humour too. What a Novel Idea: I’m not a therapist, but-
  2. A playlist about surviving coronavirus (it's called that). Spotify
  3. A blog post and podcast about writing hopeful stories in stressful times. The power of hopeful stories in stressful times
  4. Two videos that help in finding something to do as well encouragement at the same time. Youtube and Youtube
  5. A blog post and podcast about challenges and solutions with writing from home during coronavirus. 8 challenges and solutions of writing from home
  6. Another playlist of encouragement with the coronavirus situation. Spotify
  7. An article about Tangled (and how it's relatable with the coronavirus pandemic). Why people are relating Disney's Tangled to the coronavirus pandemic
  8. A blog post about stuff you could do. 124 things to do when you're stuck at home
I hope these in some way will encourage you (and entertain you). Stay safe, well and hopeful.

Comments

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com