Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

The Ultimate Disney Tag

As I'm guessing you guys know, I am a Disney fan. So passing up this tag is no-no. Even though it is 50 questions long. But it isn't called the ultimate for nothing.

Photo by Perry Merrity II on Unsplash

I also had this tag hanging around forever so this is why I am doing this one today and instead of the ones I was tagged for.

The rules:

  1. Mention whose blog you found out about this tag through & share their link! (Through Diamond's I have 12% of a plan.)
  2. Include the rules and badge in your post. (I'm guessing the picture is the badge. 👇)
  3. Answer all 50 questions.
  4. Tag the post under "theultimatedisneytag" in the Reader. (As far I know, I don't have a reader.)
  5. Leave an open invitation for all Disney lovers to participate! (😂 If you're crazy enough to do this, go ahead. Be my guest. "be our guest...")
  6.  

And now for the many questions!

1. What is the first Disney movie you remember watching?
It is either Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Sleeping Beauty or Cars. I can't remember which one came first.

2. Three characters you related to the most?
I use to think I didn't relate to any Disney characters, but after a lot of thinking, I realise I do have a few and here they are:
1. The live action Cinderella (2015 version) - I feel that she is the most like my character and her "have courage and be kind" is something I would stand by as a belief, moral and life goal.
2. Rapunzel - I'm not sure why exactly I relate to her, but a big part of is that she is kind, creative and that she dreams. 
3. I'm going to cheat here and say Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella (original version) - because their very natures just speak to me. With Snow White and Cinderella, the ability to stay positive in hard situations, how they are hardworking and diligent women, dreamers, both kind and thoughtful, reminds me so much of who I am and who I aim to be. While I can't say Aurora can stand positive in hard situations (the poor girl didn't have a lot of time to work through the negative emotions), she does have a similar personality, thoughts and dreams as the two above. She is also a hopeless romantic like me (though I'm more wise and cautious 😂) and my soul is just so happy to see how she wanders around the forest in bare feet (so me if I dared to). I could go on, but that's for another post.    

3. If you could trade places with one character for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?
I'll take Jane's place and hang out with Tarzan. That way I can spend the day learning how to be wild.

4. Which princess do you relate the most to?
I already answer that. The live action Cinderella for sure.

5. Are you jealous of any character's fashion sense/wardrobe?
No, I am not. Yes, I acknowledge that some of them have amazing wardrobes and fashion sense, but I am not jealous of them. I am happy with my style.
 
6. Which song/s get stuck in your in your head the most often?
Songs rarely get stuck in my head on repeat, including Disney's songs. But one that did get stuck in my head for a while was Show Yourself from Frozen 2 (it is now stuck in my head again).

 7. If you could change one thing about any Disney movie, what would you change and why?
I would change how Scar died in The Lion King. Even though I was a teenager, I still found that scene too much when I watched again after a long time. Thank goodness I didn't remember that as a child.
   
8. Which sidekick would you love to have?
Do animals count? I think the pig from Moana would be a great sidekick for me. It is cute and not annoying.

9. If you could spend the day with three characters, who would you choose and what would the four of you do together?
Oh, poop, I forgot my original answer to this. I'll just have to make one up on the spot.
I would pick Tiana, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. We will all hang out at Tiana's restaurant, praise how amazing her food is, I will ask them a bunch of questions about their lives, getting all of the details, and just act like old best friends for the whole day. I will also secretly think how cute Rapunzel and Flynn are, as well Tiana and Naveen too if I catch sight of them together.  

10. Is there a crossover relationship you think would totally work? (for example, Tiana and Prince Charming)
No. Not from the Disney universe anyway (Jack Frost and Elsa, anyone?)

11. Any there any minor characters you think should have been included more in in their movies' plots? If so, which ones?
I can only think of the pig from Moana. 😂 I really wanted more screen time of that pig.

12. Which movie has your favourite animation?
Most old Disney movies, like most before Tangled (this is not including any Pixar movies). I just love the old drawings style so much. I do love the new style, but it is sad that they are not doing that style anymore. There is something special about it.

13. If you could request to have a sequel made for any one movie, what sequel would it be and what would you love to see happen in it?
Actually, I won't ever request a sequel cause I personally dislike most sequels for most movies. I strongly believe that most Disney movies, if not all, are better off without a sequel.

14. Are there any movies you think shouldn't have had a sequel? Why or why not?
I think most of the movies that had sequels shouldn't have had sequels. Noteworthy exceptions to this statement are Frozen 2, Incredibles 2, Brother Bear 2, Toy Story 2 and Wreak it Ralph 2 (Ralph Breaks the Internet) [even though I didn't liked all of the stuff that was in it]. I also haven't watched all of the sequels yet, but I don't have any high hopes for them being good.

15. Do you use any Disney quotes in your everyday life? If so, what are they?
Nope. I don't at all.

16. Have you noticed any plot holes or funny errors in any movie?
I know that they do exist, but I can't think of any.

17. Which quote/s inspire the most?
I don't know because I can't remember any.

18. Who were favourite characters as a kid?
I didn't really have favourite characters as a kid. I just love the characters in the movies I loved.
 
19. Who are your favourite characters now?
A long list I can't be bothered to do. But I still love the same characters as a kid just with more characters I love (I can't pick favourites, okay?)

20. What's the last movie you watched?
Brother Bear 2 (and Into the Woods but I haven't finished it yet)
Raya and the Last Dragon

21. Which movie do you want to watch next?
Maleficent
The Hunchback of Norte Dame (I still haven't watch this film and I'm dying to)
Also Cruella.

22. Which character would you go to for advice?
Moana's Grandmother. She's both wise and cool. I would love to get advice from her because it would be a great experience.

23. Were there any movies that scared you growing up? Are you okay watching them now?
Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 did scared me (on a re-watch). I haven't touched Toy Story 3 since that day (and honestly don't want to in the future ever), but I have watched Cars 2 after getting freaked out and I am fine now.

24. What's your favourite Disney short?
   Hands down, Paperman. I have never watched anything else so beautiful, funny and clever than this short. If you haven't watched it for some reason, go watch it. It is amazing.

25. Which movie has your favourite soundtrack?
Frozen 2

26. Who is your favourite classic character? (i.e. Mickey, Goofy, Donald, etc.)
I don't have one because I don't like the classic characters. *coughs*

27. Which destination/town/world would you love to visit the most? What would you do there?
Frozen 2's main setting. And I would befriend all of the different elements of course. I would love to ride the water horse, play with the fire lizard and Gale (the leaves), and hang out with the earth giants (maybe also ride on them?).
 
28. Do prefer watching live action or animated?
Animated all. the. way.

29. What are your top three most-watched movies?
1. Brave
2. Tangled
3. The Incredibles

30. Which scene made you the saddest?
Tadashi from Big Hero 6 death scene.

  31. Which scene was the most heartwarming?
When Sadness was valued in Inside Out. I don't know why exactly it was heartwarming but was the first thing that came to mind when I thought about this question.

32. Which scene completely shocked you?
Honestly, I haven't been shocked by Disney. Impressed, yes, maybe mind-blown a few times, but surprised, didn't-see-that-coming sort of thing, no. 

33. What are your favourite best friend relationships?
Moana and Maui (Moana), Lilo and Stitch (Lilo & Stitch), Tiana and Charlotte (The Princess and the Frog), Judy Hopps and Nick Wild (Zootopia), Emperor Kuzco and Pacha (The Emperor's New Groove).
 
34. Which couple is your favourite?
Flynn Rider (Eugene) and Rapunzel (Tangled). They can't be rivaled for so many reasons, no one can convince me otherwise.

35. Movie with the happiest ending?
So many Disney movies can fit here, but I'll go with the ending of The Princess and the Frog. I love that ending.
 
36. Movie with the saddest ending?
The ending of Pocahontas was pretty bittersweet. When I was a kid, I hated it, but when I was older, I realised it was actually a good ending.

37. Is there a type of food/treat a character eats/bakes that you'd love to try?
Tiana's beignets from The Princess and the Frog.

38. Have been to any of the Disney parks?
Nope.

39. What are your favourite Disney Channel shows/movies?
I have watched very little of Disney Channel stuff. But I do have a few up my sleeve. 
Descendants, Teen Beach Movie (I haven't watched the second one yet), and High School Musical (cheesy but fun. Not the second one though. That one was terrible.) 
I'm still shocked that High School Musical are Disney Channel movies. Yes, I never knew that until recently. Shows you that I really haven't watched Disney Channel.

40. If you could visit the set of any show or live action movie, which one would you want to see?
The 2015 Cinderella one.

41. Which movie makes you laugh the most?
Onward.

42. Was there a movie you thought you wouldn't like, but you ended up loving it?
The remake of Dumbo. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed that one.

43. Which villains you are scared of?
I am not genuinely scared of any of them. But ones that I say are scary are: Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians), Dr Facilier (The Princess and the Frog), Scar (The Lion King), Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty version), Madame Medusa (The Rescuers), Mother Gothel (Tangled), Jafar (Aladdin [original version]), Ursula (The Little Mermaid), and Bill Sykes (Oliver and Company).

44. Which villain/s don't scare you?
The rest of them.

45. Do you like any Disney memes? (feel free to share them!)
Not sure. Probably, but also very few of them since most of them I found dumb. I don't have anything on hand.

46. Do you/have you any Disney-themed clothes?
No.

47. Do you have any stuffed animals/toys? If so, which ones?
No again.

48. If you could recommend one Disney movie for others to watch, which one would you choose and why?
Atlantis: The Lost Empire. This is sadly quite underrated and more people need to watch it and love it as I do.  

49. Which characters always make you smile?
From the top of my head, Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. I don't need to explain this one, I'm sure. 😉
 
50. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love Disney?
I think 9 of 10, because I'm obsessed with most of their animation films and some of their live actions, but I don't care to have merch (with exceptions of books and Disney themed gifts from friends and family. I will happy buy Disney books and proudly show off the merch given to me) or visit Disney themed places. I'm obsessed, but as not obsessed as I know I could be.

Hopefully I haven't missed a question or something. There was so many of them.

Here's the link to the tag creator's post, and I'll see around, Virtual Paper Adventurers! (How do people keep this up without getting sick of it.)

Any Disney Fans out there? What would be some of your answers to the questions? 

Comments

  1. I loved the live action Cinderella, Tangled is one of my favorites, and Atlantis is soo good. It deserves love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, this comment makes me so happy. Just YES to everything you said! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I think snow white was one of the first I remember seeing, too! Funny, when I was younger I didn't like many of the disney cartoons. Now I love most of them. I agree on your sequel opinion :)

    thesocialporcupine.com
    thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so cool! It's funny how the first movie of Disney was probably our first. XD That's interesting. I always loved them, and I think enjoying them as a kid is one of the reasons why I love them still, maybe even more than I had originally. I'm glad you love them now. I've watched heaps of them so I know a lot of them are so good. Why, thank you. I don't think I am alone in feeling that most sequels should just not exist.
      Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. YAY! Glad you did this tag! It was fun to read.
    I agree with you on a lot of things. Like, the pig from Moana. And 2d animation is superior to CGI.
    Whattttt? You don't have any Disney clothes? *ships you a few of my T shirts*
    Anyway, sorry I haven't been commenting very much lately. Life's been weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
      Awesome! (I love when people agree with me, haha.) Yes, the pig from Moana! It so is!
      Yeahhhh, it just never happened. Like it never occurred to me to get Disney shirts because I love Disney? Merch for some reason doesn't appeal to my brain. *squeals at the sight of those T-shirts* Thank you so much. You have good taste and you chose well. ;)
      That's okay! I get it. I hope you're doing okay. *hugs*

      Delete
  4. Tangled is totally one of my favourite Disney movies ever!!! I love it so much that I asked for it two years ago for Christmas... and got it. ; ) Haha, I was pretty happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's such a good movie. <3 <3 <3 Oh, that's awesome! I love getting the things I asked for. :D I can imagine how exciting it was!

      Delete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog, and when I say the Ultimate Disney Tag, I knew I just had to check it out!
    I also think Rapunzel and Flynn are the ultimate couple for Disney. They are just too cute together *squeals*
    Thanks for doing this and sharing! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, welcome! Oh, yay! I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing up. :D
      YES! They so are! I know right. Their cuteness kills me. XD *squeals with you*
      Aww, you're so so welcome! I'm so glad it made your day! <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much for reading and commenting. This made my day! :)

      Delete
  6. *Gasps* This really is the ULTIMATE Disney tag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com