Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

The Original Outstanding Blogging Award

My first real official tag! I was in the list.😀

Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash

I was tagged by Jenna.
The rules:
  1. Provide the link the creator's original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
  2. Answer the questions provided.
  3. Create 7 unique questions.
  4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award's creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
  5. At the end of 2020, every blog that pings-back the creator's original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
 This award was created by Colton BeckwithThe original post.
 
The questions:
1. Would you rather be a vegetarian or only eat meat?
While I love meat a lot, I would still choose to be a vegetarian because there is more variety out there and the fact that I don't like eating meat by itself. 

2. What's a habit you'd like to break?
Getting distracted? Is this a habit? I don't know, but if there is anything I want break out of, it is getting distracted easily. 

3. What's your biggest unpopular opinion (about anything)?
I feel like I could have an unpopular opinion, but as it is I have no idea as I haven't stumbled upon something that everyone agrees with and I'm like, "I don't".  

4. What's something that encouraged and/or inspired you this year?
Well, there are so many little things. This might sound strange (maybe this is my unpopular opinion) but Covid-19 has been encouraging and inspiring for me. God has pointing out stuff that I properly wouldn't have seen if not for Coronavirus. Also I had more time to think on my stories, relaxing in my thoughts and wandering outside before it got too cold. Also I love all the encouraging things that people have done in supporting others who are/were struggling with Covid-19. That is why I made a short post about them a while ago. 

5. If you could meet three fictional characters, who would they be and why?
This is hard... One would be Cinder from Lunar Chronicles (Marissa Meyer) because she is such a cool and admirable character. Plus, I could ask her questions about what it is like to be a cyborg. Another would be Brienna from the Queen's Rising Duology (Rebecca Ross) because of *spoilers*. The last one would be Smoke from FHE series (by yours truly) because why wouldn't I want to meet him!? After all the time we have spend together, seeing him for real would be so awesome! (I would probably faint from shock if I did.)

6. If you could get three authors to write a book together, who would they be and why?
Nadine Brandes, Rebecca Ross and Marissa Meyer. Because, as they are the authors who wrote three of my favourite books/series, I think together they would write some pretty amazing stuff. Their world-building, plots, characters, writing styles, etc all blended together? It would be such an epic book. 

7. (hehe yes I'm asking this question again it's important okay?) Are you #teamwaffles or #teampancakes?
I like both pancakes and waffles, but I like pancakes more because I was raised on them. 😀

My questions now:
1. What sort of protagonist would you be? The fighter, the outcast, the anti-hero, the arrogant then turned humble, the one who makes a lot of bad decisions, the compassionate one? (feel free to add one of your own if none of these fit.)
 2. What is one creative strength of yours?
3. Sunshine or rain for a superpower?
4. Favourite number and why?
5. What is your favourite type of fictional character?
6. What is your least favourite genre of a book/movie?
7. What is your opinion of fairies?

Well, I can't do ten so I'll tag...
Maybe Nicole and Elizabeth?
And anyone else reading this who wishes to do this cool award. 
That's it for now and thanks for reading, paper adventurers! 

Comments

  1. THANK YOU for the tag! I absolutely love your questions and am super excited to do this tag!!

    Ooo, yes, Rebecca Ross, Nadine Brandes, and Marissa Meyer writing a book together would be EPIC. Now I want that to happen. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE WELCOME! Aww, Thank you. I can't wait for your answers!
      I know! When I thought about it, I really wanted it to happen too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I've finally completed it and I really liked your questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and I'm glad that you enjoyed answering my questions. I'm looking forward to reading them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com