Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

The Fictional Vacation/Would You Rather Tag

Photo by Alice Alinari on Unsplash

I stole again from Nicole, cause she got such cool tags up her sleeve. 😀
Anyway, the rules:
  1. Include the graphic Madeline made.
  2. Answer the questions.
  3. Tag some other people if you feel so inclined.

Fictional Vacation

Would you rather...

Train with other demigods for the summer in Camp Half-Blood OR attend Hogwarts to learn some spells for a semester?
Hogwarts. I prefer the world where Hogwarts exist and it's more of my type of place than Camp Half-Blood.

Go on an epic quest through the lands of Middle-earth OR be crowned a king and queen for your bravery in Narnia?
This might have been hard, if being crowned a king/queen was not unappealing. I just don't want that sort of position. So, yes, I choose the Middle-earth epic quest.

Fly with Peter Pan and his Lost Boys in Neverland OR have a crazy tea party with the Mad Hatter in Wonderland?
 Even though Once Upon a Time (and another source) has ruin Peter Pan for me, I would still choose to fly with him and his Lost Boys over Wonderland. I'm sorry, but Wonderland and everything about it freaks me out. As long as I have a nice version of Peter Pan, I should be good. 

Get trapped in the world of Jumanji OR be forced to dress up and attend a party at the Capitol of Panem?
No Jumanji, thank you very much. Especially the board game version. Terrifying! But since I haven't read or watch The Hunger Games (it is buried somewhere in my TBR pile), I am plunging into unknown territory and may be getting myself into such an awkward position. Oh, well. Anything but Jumanji.

Sample all the candy you'd like at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory OR have a nice stroll with Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood?
Willy's Wonka's Chocolate Factory terrifies me. That is definitely a pass. Also, the Hundred Acre Wood is such a beautiful, nostalgic place and I think I would enjoy hanging out with Pooh and the gang (as long as he agrees not to have his head stuck in a tree or something.)

Head out on a gold-hunting expedition to El Dorado OR hop in a submarine and explore the lost city of Atlantis?
Well, I have to say that both of these movies (and their worlds) are amazing. But I would prefer to see Atlantis over El Dorado. I would pick ancient advanced technology over gold anytime.

Skip through the merry town of Oz OR have a nice walk through the kingdom of Camelot?
Again Once Upon a Time ruined Camelot for me but I still prefer it over Oz. The Kingdom of Camelot is much more my sort of place than the strange world of Oz. 

  Get sucked into the world of Fantastica and go on an epic journey with Bastian OR get sucked into Inkworld and travel the land with Meggie and her friends? 
Well, I didn't think much of the Neverending story (and I have the belief that it does end. No one can convince me otherwise). But I did enjoy Inkheart a lot (one day will read the book). So I would choose Inkworld, despite the fact that it can be really dangerous. (But no good world is without its danger, right? 😉)

These were surprising easy to choose between. I guess it helps knowing the stories?
Hmm, people to tag... I will just tag -
and be on my way. Goodbye for now. 😊

Comments

  1. (Haha, next time I’ll tag you so you don’t have to keep stealing them. ;) XD)

    WONDERLAND IS TERRIFYING, THOUGH. Honestly, I would rather go almost anywhere else - everything there just seems so chaotic and confusing and I would probably die. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Hey, I appreciate that. Thank you!)
      YASS, ISN'T? How any visitor survives is beyond me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com