Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

The Sunshine Blogger Award 3

I am building myself a collection of Sunshine Blogger Awards, aren't I?

Photo by Ibrahim Rifath on Unsplash

I was tagged by the wonderful Jen at Living Outside the Lines. If you are not following her yet, I highly recommend you check her blog. She makes great posts, has a great sense of humour and her story ideas are just AMAZING. If you are a fan of fairy tale retellings, she is the one you need to check out.

Okay, let's get into the rules, shall we?

  1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog(s) so others can find them. (Thank you, Jen! And you can find this post here.)
  2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
  3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
  4. Ask the nominees 11 new questions. < I am not bothering with this. 
 

And now for the questions!

1. What's your favourite colour?
I loved purple as a kid, but some time in my life as an older person I decided yellow was my favourite because I thought purple was too much of a kid colour. But then as I grew older older, I realised how much I love purple still as well as how much I love yellow too. So I now have two favourite colours on an equal standing. (If I am being specific with the colour purple, it would be indigo.)   

2. What elemental power would you like to wield?
I always have a fondness for fire, even though it doesn't suit my personality. So I'll go with fire. But honestly I want to wield them all. If you don't know, I am obsessed with elemental powers. They are one of my favourite powers ever.

3. Are you left-handed, right-handed, or ambidextrous?
Right-handed.

4. Who are your top 3 OTPs?
Well, that's a hard question. You're making me choose the hundreds of couples I love?! (I actually don't think I have that many, but I do got a lot.)

1. Scarlet and Wolf from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (they are one of the cutest couple I have ever seen)
   2. Kaz and Inej from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (I wanted them to be together from like page one)
3. Olivia and Aldric from A Loyal Heart by Jody Hedlund (these guys stole my heart)

5. Which Marvel character would you like to hang out with for a week? (From the movies.)
Hawkeye.

6. Which Kingdom Hearts trio would you like to spend a week with? Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Terra, Aqua, and Ven? Or Axel, Roxas, and Xion? (If you don't know what this game is, feel free to skip.)
I really wanted to answer this, so I just looked up the characters and briefly read about each one. Hehe. I'll go with Sora, Riku and Kairi.

7. What are your top five favourite books? (Can also be substituted with series.)
1. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
3. The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy

8. Share one to three GIFs that describe your writing process, blog or books or both.
I haven't done Gifs before. So this was an experience.

My writing process:

computer GIF by paulbip

writing letter GIF by Nationalmuseet

dear diary writing GIF by HULU

My blog process:

lena dunham writing GIF by Girls on HBO
(Okay, not that extreme, but I get a similar urge all. the. time.)

recording black and white GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Salon Line reaction woman youtuber writing GIF
All Gifs were found at Giphy.com

I wish I could switch these around. As much as I love blogging, I love writing more. I am blogging because of my writing. But it is what it is. 

9. You've won a trip to three storyworlds of your choosing! Which three will you visit? (Can be your own stories.)
(I'm attempted to just visit my worlds.)

1. Snakearaha
2. The Nine Siblings world that has no name at presence
3. The world from Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

(I almost visited all of my worlds. Hehehe.)

10. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? 
None of them. I don't really like hot drinks.

11. You've invited me over, what are we going to do?
Binge-watch WandaVision. 😍

(Thinks I am done but then realise still hasn't created the new questions and knows I should even though I am not tagging anyone)

1. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
2. Do you play games?
3. brother-brother relationship, sister-sister relationship or brother-sister relationship?
4. What is your ideal fantasy world?
5. The sea or the earth?
6. What is one thing you dislike about your favourite season?
7. Blogs, YouTube or Podcasts?
8. Your least favourite Marvel movie and why?
9. The recent meh book you've read?
10. What is your favourite type of cover?
11. Does paper uninspired you?


Feel free to steal this tag or answer some of the questions in the comments.

For now, farewell my Virtual Paper Adventurers! I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

Comments

  1. Ooh, those are some really great answers!!! I can totally relate with the writing process Gifs. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yeah, I think it is sadly really relatable! XD Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah! Of course, no problem!

      Delete
  2. *gasp* WHEN I WAS A KID PURPLE WAS MY FAVORITE COLOR TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *high fives* AND I have some crazy love for elemental powers, too. (Which is why one of my new story ideas strongly centers around all of that...) So AWESOME answers!!!!!!!!!! And now, I shall answer your questions since you took the time to write them (though, I'm sure, that must've taken some convincing XD).
    ~It varies. Right now it's toast with cinnamon and sugar.
    ~Video games or board games? I don't play video games but I've always loved a good board game!!!!!!
    ~brother-sister relationship, preferably where the brother is older. ;)
    ~One where there be dragons! (And *cough, cough* Smoke *cough, cough*)
    ~sea
    ~that it's hot
    ~blogs ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*does not watch Marvel* *shall skip question* *tiptoes away so Ribbon Ash doesn't notice*
    ~The Hacker's Key by Jon Skovron
    ~Uh...I have SO, SO, SOOO many, we'd be here all day. I just like ones that look good and make me want to read the story AFTER staring at the cover for an unhealthy amount of hours.
    ~*gasp* NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heheheeh...well I probably had a bit too much fun with that. XD LOOOOVED your post and answering your questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? That's cool!!! *high-fives you back* YES! Another obsessed fan! (Same! Though it doesn't have a plot - just characters and a vague magic system. That's so cool that you are planning an elemental story! I will 100% read it.) Thank you! Aww, I appreciate that (haha, maybe)!
      - Oh, cinnamon and sugar toast, yess.
      - Ah, fair enough! I think board games count, so that's cool you love board games!
      - Oh, yess, that is one of my favourite sibling relationships!!!!!! *all the heart-eyes*
      - Cool! (Well, a world with dragons and a cyborg is a weird mix! XD)
      - Nice
      - fair
      - YESSS
      - *I just laugh at Issabelle's attempt to hide away from not answering the question*
      - Ooo, I haven't heard of that one. I guess I won't read this one if I come across it.
      - Haha, those covers are the best, aren't they?
      - Haha, well, to be honest, I was expecting everyone to say no to this question. I will be very shocked if someone said yes!
      Oh, I'm glad to heard that! XD Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! ^-^

      Delete
  3. *squeals* You did the tag! And d'awwww! You are just the sweetest! <3 I just... I don't know what to say. *hugs*

    Oooh! Purple/Indigo and yellow are such pretty colours! <3 And they look very pretty together. ^_^

    Fire is a great choice! And I'm right with you there on being obsessed with them and wanting to wield them all. XD Especially now that I'm watching Avatar: The Last Airbender (finally) and loving every moment of it! ^_^

    Right-handed, cool! I'm left-handed, by the way, and am always on the lookout for fellow lefties, thus the question. XD

    Hehe, yes, yes I knew it was hard, but at least I didn't make you just pick one OTP, right? XD And oh! Scarlet and Wolf! Just all the yes!!! Eheh, I don't know the other two yet, but I plan on reading their books soon! ^_^

    Hawkeye is a fantastic choice! ...I just realized I forgot to include asking what you would do over the course of the week in the question. Ah well, I'm sure the two of you had an amazing week. ;)

    And awww! You are so sweet to have looked Kingdom Hearts up to answer the question! <3 *grins* That is an awesome choice! They are my fave trio! <333

    Lunar Chronicles is SOOO good!!! And I keep meaning to read the others you listed.

    Haha, I hope it was a good experience, though? The gifs you used for your writing process pretty much describe mine too. >.> XD I can so relate to that first gif in your blogging process... yeah, um, yeah. And aww, I understand that, sometimes blogging is just easier than writing even though it's because we're writers that we're blogging but now the writing isn't exactly happening?

    Hehe, awesome storyworld choices! ^_^ Your two are so amazing and who wouldn't want to go to Howl's world?

    Oh, really? I have to be in the mood for hot drinks. Do you like tea or coffee cold?

    EEEEE!!!! I finally get to watch WandaVision!!!! ;) Binge-watching with you would be SOOO much fun!!! ^_^

    *flails* I just loved reading your answers!!! Thank you for doing the tag! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Loved your answers by the way! <3 <3 <3 <3 Also don't what to say. *hugs you back*

      Yes, they are! <3 They do, which makes me so happy. ^-^

      Thanks! Yes, another obsessed elemental fan! Wielding them all is such the ideal power if you ask me. :D Oh, I want to watch that show some time in the future! Everyone I know says it is amazing and one of IRL friends wants me to watch it so bad!

      Yep. One of the comment hands. Oh, I see. That's cool that you're left-handed! One of my sisters is left-handed!

      True, but still.... I don't want to pick out of my beloved couple list! YES, Scarlet and Wolf! All the yes and all the heart-eyes!!!! That's fair. I hope that when you read their stories you will love them as much as I do! ^-^

      Thanks! Yep, I noticed that, and on purpose didn't say more than "Hawkeye" because I didn't want to think up all of the things that we would do! XD We did, thank you! :D

      I'm glad you appreciate my effort! <3 Thank you! Oh, that's cool! <333 (I really need to play this game now.)

      YESSS. Don't worry, I have hundreds of books that I have been meaning to read! (Not even kidding honestly.)

      It was! Yeah, I thought I nailed it for many writers! Oh, that's awesome!! I didn't plan to use anything like that at all, but when I saw it I had to share it because it was so relatable! Yes, that is my thought exactly! *hugs*

      Thank you! <3 <3 Aww, thanks, and yes, who wouldn't? It is such an amazing and crazy world!

      Yep. I've tried them many times and each time I regretted getting them. I haven't tried tea at all (It looks so unappealing *hides*) but I do like coffee (when it is a mocha).

      EEEEEEE, YESSSSSS!!!!!!! I would just sit there trying not to talk through it and covering my mouth to hide my smiles and expressions. XD

      *fails with you* Thank you! You're welcome! I enjoyed doing it! <333

      Delete
  4. Your writing process is very relatable. Six of Crows is so good. Kaz and Inej have my heart.
    Loved reading all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I gather? YES, I adore that story so so much. Kaz and Inej have my heart as well. <3 I love them to bits!!
      Thank you! ^-^ I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  5. It was so fun to read your answers!
    Elemental powers are so cool (I may or may not be planning a story with them in it, so it's kind of encouraging to know that so many people like them). Love all those OTPs.
    Purple was my favorite color when I was a kid, too! In fact, it still is (except for that one phase where blue was my favorite).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yess! (Oh, that's so cool! Yep, elemental powers are the best and they don't get old no matter how many times someone uses them! They are like dragons. Who gets sick of dragons? Not many people.) Thanks! I'm glad to see someone who loves them all as well. ^-^
      Oh, that's amazing! Go childhood purple that never leaves us! (Well, blue is an awesome colour too so that makes sense!)

      Delete
  6. The writing gifs are so accurate. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com