Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Tag

Photo by Waldemar Brandt on Unsplash

I took this from Jenna, cause why would I pass this tag up? I'm pretty sure I mention I love Marvel (somewhere in the about me page) and now I get to ramble about it while you guys will get insight of my Marvel opinions.


- This post might contain spoilers. Read at your own risk -
The rules:
  1. Feel free to include the above graphic somewhere in your post (but it's definitely not necessary). - I did šŸ˜›.
  2. Take the questions and answer them on your blog (or social media or whatever!).
  3. Tag up to 5 other Marvel fans!
The questions:
1. How were you introduced into the MCU fandom?
Through my dad. He was interested into Marvel as long as I remember. I remember him watching the Avengers (when it was a new movie) but at the time I was too young to watch it. And he talked about Marvel all the time. It wasn't until Ant-man came out, which was ranked low enough for me to watch, that I started my Marvel journey. Captain America: the First Avenger was the second one I ever watched.

2. What's your favourite Marvel film?
Avenger: Endgame. I've thought about this one a lot and Endgame just has everything I loved, including tearjerker moments, that made it my favourite.

3. Top favourite Marvel character?
Hawkeye, also known as Clint Barton. He was my first favourite character (after watching the Avengers) and even with the appearance of new characters, he still kept that spot.

4. If you were transported into MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes who would you choose?
Black Panther, who is also a favourite character of mine. He has one of the coolest powers and while he has a bit of a hard life, that's part of being a superhero. 

5. What are some of your favourite quotes from the films?
I had to look this up cause I just don't remember these things. And as I went through them, I was realised that there seemed like a lot more quotes I liked while watching the movies. šŸ˜› "There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." - Captain America, "Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" - Captain America, "I've been falling for thirty minutes" - Loki, "You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walked off." - Captain America, "Whatever happens tomorrow, you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man." - Dr Erskine, "I feel the righteousness surging!" - Loki. 

6. Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?
The Avengers, and that's because they are the most noble group with the most good intentions. (Notice the use of the word "most").

7. Favourite and least ship?
Favourite is probably Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter just because they are the cutest couple and they suit each other. Least favourite is either Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter, Thor and Jane Foster or  Stephan Strange and Christine Palmer. Does anyone feel there was no point in these romances?

8. Favourite and least favourite villain?
Thanos is my favourite villain because he just seems the perfect villain. Thinking you're right is one of the best traits in villains. Least favourite would be Mysterio because I think he was the most disappointing villain in the end. I just expected more.

9. Unpopular MCU opinion?
Okay, so again I had to look this up. While some were genuinely valid, I think others were unfair. They had good reasons for it but it doesn't make it less unfair. (Totally an opinion, which may be biased because I love Marvel. šŸ˜) I didn't agree with any of the overall arguments (all the reasons for the opinion), except for the "all-female" scene in Endgame. It is forced and unrealistic. Also I just dislike any scene (in general, not just MCU) where a female seeks out another female character to fight (I think it's called cat fight) while males are all around them. Does that make any sense? (An example of this is in Infinity War, in the big battle scene.)

10. What's your favourite Stan Lee cameo scene?
There are a lot of good ones out there, but one I really like is when he tries to pull out the hammer from the stone and he was like, "did it work?"

So, this is where I stand with Marvel. And you're free to disagree. šŸ˜›
Oh, and I'm not tagging anyone. It's open to anyone who happens to be a Marvel fan. šŸ˜Š
What are your thoughts on Marvel?

Comments

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com