Newsletter Signup

Subscribe

* indicates required

Liebster Award and Sunshine Blogger Award

Photo by Ruben Engel on Unsplash

I picked this up (okay I stole it) from R.M. Archer. (Who, particularly if you're a writer, should definitely check out!) I am pretty excited about this cause these are tags that everyone seems to be doing! I knew I had to do them at least once in my blogging life, you know?
Anyway, the rules:
The Liebster ones - 
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thanks R.M. for letting me take it!)
  2. Display your award. (above ^)
  3. Answer the questions you were asked.
  4. Nominate 5 bloggers.
  5. Ask 6 new questions.
  6. Let your nominees know they were nominated.
The Sunshine Blogger ones - 
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. (Thanks R.M. again)
  2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
  3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
  4. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
  5. Ask the nominees 11 new questions.

The Liebster questions:
1. What's your favourite ancient myth and why?
I don't think I have ever read a full myth before. I do know about a few (which have decided to escape my mind). So I don't know.
 
2. What are your thoughts on conspiracy theories (as a group)?
I don't have much thought on them except for they are usually really ridiculous.
 
3. What are three things you would do if you knew you couldn't fail?
Oh, this is hard... Well, I don't know if this is cheating, but I would still do writing. I would also travel all over the world (literally everywhere) and tell the gospel. And I would fix racism worldwide.

4. What's something you have an irrational dislike of?
Leeches. I cannot dislike sharks, snakes, spiders or mosquitoes or whatever else but leeches... just no.

5. If you could go on a 3-day, all-expenses-paid trip, where would you go?
Finland

6. Who's your favourite musical artist?
Toby Mac. He's the type of artist that I can listen to his songs again and still feel complete joy in listening to them. And would be in the mood for them on most every day. And enjoys listening to just his songs in a row. No one else in between.


The Sunshine Blogger questions:
1. What's your favourite type of flower?
Lilies? I'm not sure I have a favourite but lilies are really beautiful. 

2. Do you play video games? If so, which is your favourite?
Yes. Minecraft.

3. Have you ever mistaken an oatmeal raisin cookie for chocolate chip?
I don't think so, no.

4. Are you currently procrastinating on something?
Doing the character questionnaires that are really helpful for me.
 
5. If flying cars existed, would you buy one? Why or why not?
No, because flying around in a car looks terrifying (movies have not really made me want to have them).

6. What's your least favourite book genre?
Erotic romance 

7. What are the top three books on your TBR?
Rule by Ellen Goodlett, Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye and Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi

8. What's the last book you rated 5 stars?
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

9. If you could take a class on anything at all, what subject would you take?
Aboriginal culture

10. If your life had a soundtrack, what songs would have played in the background today? (it's acceptable to answer with whatever's been stuck in your head rather than what makes logical sense ;) )
I am Satisfied with My Care by Henry Jackman (From Big Hero 6), Ends of the Earth by Marcus Warner and Favourite Song by Toby Mac. (These actually sort of make sense)

11. Would you rather have a bunch of friends you can hang out with often but don't talk to very often, or a few friends you talk to all the time but rarely get to see?
The latter. I think it is more important to be able to talk to them than seeing them often. And a few intimate friends than a bunch of friends you're not close to. 

My Liebster questions:
1. Disney or Dreamworks?
2. What is an underrated mythical creature that you know of?
3. What is something you want to see more often in books?
4. What is something that always annoys you that appears in books/movies?
5. A favourite childhood song?
6. What is something you want to see happen in the future?

My Sunshine Blogger questions:
1. Summer or winter?
2. Autumn or spring?
3. Do you like thunderstorms?
4. How should superheroes be like?
5. Do you mentally correct sentences or texts so you properly understand it?
6. Horses, dragons or mermaids? Why?
7. What is one thing cool for you?
8. What animal is too weird to be real?
9. Notebooks? Yes or no?
10. Hardbacks, paperbacks or eBooks?
11. Do you know what gum trees are? (You can't look it up until you have answered the question)

Tagging...
You, the reader, if you somehow have not done these tags yet and you want to. Go ahead. I give permission for you take it without being accused of stealing. It's official.
Any comments? I love hearing your thoughts!

Comments

Goodreads

Miranda's bookshelf: currently-reading

Halo: The Fall of Reach
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com